You know you are old when....
- You hurt yourself while you are asleep. Yep, I sometimes wake up with a pain that I did not go to sleep with.
- You fall asleep on the couch before any of your kiddos are in bed.
- Those pesky grays don't want to stay covered for long. Seriously, I think I need highlights every six weeks.
- Gravity takes hold of the booty area no matter how many miles you run.
- You dress for comfort over style. Who says workout pants aren't stylish!?
- Wrinkles appear no matter how much anti-wrinkle cream you slop all over your face.
- Older people at the store call you ma'am.
- You are around the age that your mother-in-law was when you and your husband started dating.
- You can't eat what you used to without your body severely punishing you. Why can't I eat dessert every night like I used to?? Growl!!!!
- Your eye doctor tells you for the FIRST TIME EVER that you need progressive lenses...the new word for bifocals!
Have a wonderful weekend full of great laughter.