Monday, October 27, 2014

Scripture Study Printable-Week Three


To print the above card, click here.

Oh how I am loving memorizing and going deeper into Scripture with all of you.  I look so forward to Monday mornings when I begin placing a new love note from God in my heart.  I am so strengthened knowing that His Word is being etched on my heart and our relationship is growing even deeper.  I hope you are feeling as blessed as I am.

This week's Scripture deals with standing firm in our faith.  Standing firm takes action.  We must be proactive daily in our walk with Jesus.  This Scripture is not meant to discourage us, but rather encourage us.  We should be encouraged that when we stand firm in Jesus, He guarantees that we will not fall no matter what situation we are in.

To print the Scripture worksheet, please click here.

I hope you are encouraged this week as we learn to stand even taller with our sweet Jesus.

xoxo